Snappy's Point of View

These are my rants, raves and opinions. Some research, some reason and some rationality.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Almost a year later

Wow, what a difference a year makes, or not, depending on how you look at it.

Sadly, I am still in the trailer, but looking at an apartment to move into about September. The family life has been smoother than expected and life is finally getting back into a routine. Having no internet access at home is very inconvenient, but I am making do.

So, I have been dating this girl who is great. She is smart, funny and pretty on top of all of that. Her hair is great, and I have never been a guy who like hair, but there is something about her hair that just captivates me. We have been talking since March and had a first date in May. Last weekend I got a first kiss from her, it was unexpected but very nice. We have been just "hanging out" no pressures or expectations, and it has been very nice. Being a serial monogamist, I just never have been able to date more than one person at a time. Personally, I believe on focusing on that one person, which is tricky to explain to others who you were "hanging out" with that may have been trying for more.

I do believe she likes me as much as I like her, which is nice, but we are both still "feeling" each other out. Time just goes by too fast when I am with her. Maybe one day I will figure out how to pull a Cher, and turn back time. (groan) sorry for the bad pun. lol.

Till next time,

Snappy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home