Snappy's Point of View

These are my rants, raves and opinions. Some research, some reason and some rationality.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The big D

Well, it has been a while since my last post, and well, things are different nowadays. I am in the process of a divorce (her choice not mine) and living by the river.

Actually, this is less stressful than I imagined it being. Don't get me wrong, this isn't fun by any stretch of the imagination, but it's not the worst thing that has happened to me.

The big thing that is killing me about where I live is there is no internet access. Well, I "could" get dial-up, but that isn't real internet access. I never really knew how dependent I have become to the internet. Kinda scary, isn't it?

My daughter seems to be getting through this o.k., she wants to live with me, but unfortunately the state probably won't go for that since there is no "bad" parent. Not that I want my ex to be a bad parent, that isn't what I meant.

Anywho, I will get back to my political views and stuff as things settle down. Heck I may just blog about this whole mess, if anyone finds it entertaining or interesting.

Kingdom of loathing. if you don't have an account, get one! it is free, fun and highly addictive, especially if you like rpg's. My character is xxxsnappyxxx.

until next time,

Snappy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home