Snappy's Point of View

These are my rants, raves and opinions. Some research, some reason and some rationality.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Well,

Yesterday afternoon we buried my grandmother. There was a great memorial service.

You know, one thing I regret is the fact that I have only seen most of the family at either funerals or weddings. I suddenly realized how it is funny that one person can be the glue for many. I am going to make a strong effort to keep in touch with more family members. There were cousins that I really like to see each time. Aunts and uncles, extended family and more. I was impressed with my second cousin who is in pre-med. Smart kid, he’s got his head screwed on straight. Much unlike the rest of us.

I woke up this morning to suffocation again. My girl likes to wake me up by holding my nose, ha ha very funny. I guess it is endearing. Anywho, I am in the process of repairing a hot water heater, I have to before the girls get home.

So next Thursday is Thanksgiving, and Tuesday, I am going to the doctor to try and get some meds for my “issue”. It is fun to sound cryptic because then most people freak out and think worst case scenario.


Anywho, I gotta get back to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home