Snappy's Point of View

These are my rants, raves and opinions. Some research, some reason and some rationality.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Friday, August 17, 2007

More issues...

Well, this "trailer life" isn't all bad, except for the odors. That's right, it stinks. I don't know if the sewage vent is stopped up or what, but last night was worse than a room full of farts. This weekend I will have to climb up top, and check the drain vent, I hope it is clogged so I can resolve this issue.

I like the privacy, and alone time, though I do not care for the schedule I am having to keep right now. I get up at 4:00, leave for work around 5:00 and don't get home until around 7:00. Doesn't leave much time for anything, but wash a few dishes, shower and maybe start a load of laundry.

I have been trying to stay on top of my laundry, because if I don't my mom does it, and I don't want her to be put out by me being there. She does enjoy me being there and I can tell.

Well, we finally got some rain last night, it was needed very much. That really helped the air conditioner not work so hard.

I am thinking about planning a trip to Japan next year by myself, and see how I can get around for a week. I think it would be an interesting adventure, plus I could go see an old high school friend.

until next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home